Build a Website That Works for You!
No matter what tool you use to create a website, you still need to put time into planning before you actually start designing and building the site. If you rush to start with the design and build process you run the risk of having a project that takes more time and money than desired and generates less of a return on investment. There are key questions you need to answer to ensure that you create a clear and comprehensive website definition document.
- Why do you need a website?
- What is your vision for the website?
- What is your mission for the website?
- Who is the ideal customer for the website?
- What is your personal style you will embody on the website?
- What are the key things your ideal visitor to the website needs to know?
- How will your ideal customer be accessing your website?
If you are interested in learning about how to answer these questions (and more) and how to utilize them to create your website definition document, join me for a free live webinar on Wednesday, October 14 at 10:30 AM Mountain (USA).
You can learn more by visiting:
I look forward to providing you a lot of education and inspiration!